Jennifer Aniston prepared to be a single mother
Jennifer Aniston is "open" to being a single mother.
The 42-year-old actress – who is dating actor Justin Theroux – is determined to have a family at some point, and doesn't worry about whether or not she has a partner in her life to raise a child with.
She told LOOK magazine: "I'd love to have children one day. And it'll happen. I am open to being a single mother, to adopting. I'm just fine with it."
The 'Horrible Bosses' star - who was previously married to Brad Pitt and has dated stars including Vince Vaughn and John Mayer – admitted she prefers being at home than in the spotlight, where she is able to enjoy dinner or play games with friends, and has even embraced online shopping.
She added: "I love being at home. I enjoy having cosy dinners with my friends – playing board games or poker. It's fun!
"Also, I'm into watching Oprah's network, I love her.
"You'll never see me on twitter or anything like that, it's not for me. I'm all about old traditional ways – phone calls and letters. Although I do internet surf and shop online. I love auctions."
From the blogs
David Prior's very personal reason for thinkg that investigators need appropriate expertise
Dozens of empty homes in two of Liverpool’s most deprived areas will be brought back into use thanks...
As a reluctant vegetarian (so reluctant that I'm not vegetarian at all) and a reluctant risotto eate...
Time for the monthly treat from David Hayes, who writes about British politics for the Australian In...
In pictures: Saturn images from Cassini probe as it prepares to turn lens towards Earth
Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
FBI finds possible human remains at former home of late gangster James Burke - the man who inspired Goodfellas
'Theres something quite unpleasant going on': Nigel Farage confronted for second time on visit to Scotland
World news in pictures
- 1 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Richard Nieuwenhuizen death: Six teenagers and 50-year-old father convicted of manslaughter in shocking case of referee killed over a game of football
- 4 Exclusive: Newcastle's star talent-spotter on brink as Joe Kinnear sparks walkout
- 5 Vast methane 'plumes' seen in Arctic ocean as sea ice retreats