Katie Price admits marriage is in crisis
Wednesday 05 January 2011
Katie Price has confirmed for the first time that her marriage is under strain, but she and Alex Reid are trying to work out their differences.
It follows reports that the relationship is in crisis, just a year after the glamour girl and her cage-fighter husband tied the knot in Las Vegas.
The marriage difficulties are the latest twist in the colourful life of Price, who divorced her first husband Peter Andre in 2009.
She confirmed the marriage problems with a message on Twitter just days after a story in the News Of The World which said the couple were locked in make-or-break talks to save the relationship.
She tweeted today: "To answer my fans questions news of the world did a accurate story sunday about our marriage in crises - always look on bright side."
Price is due to meet fans at a signing at the Lakeside shopping centre near Thurrock, Essex, on Saturday to promote her KP Baby and KP Equestrian clothing ranges.
Last month she was banned from driving for six months after she admitted speeding.
Latest in News
Royal Marine Sgt Alexander Blackman jailed for life for murder of Afghan insurgent
Ja Rule forced to deny leaving wife for prison cell mate
Nelson Mandela: 11 inspirational quotes to live your life by
Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
Crash pilot who threatened Ukip leader Nigel Farage found dead
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
£23 - £30 per hour: Morgan Hunt: A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a c...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Morgan Hunt: Job Title - HR Manager Role type - Pe...
£23000 - £25000 per annum: Charter Selection: Leading global manufacturing com...
£185 - £250 per day: Morgan Hunt: A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a ...