Katie Price divorces Alex Reid
Tuesday 20 March 2012
Katie Price divorced her second husband Alex Reid today over his "unreasonable behaviour".
A judge at the High Court in London granted the glamour model-turned-businesswoman a decree nisi in proceedings lasting a matter of seconds.
Neither party was present for the pronouncement of the decree by District Judge Anne Aitken.
The couple married in Las Vegas in February 2010, shortly after cagefighter Reid finished a stint on Celebrity Big Brother.
They had been dating for around seven months when they tied the knot.
In January last year, the 33-year-old mother of three - also known as Jordan - confirmed she had separated from Reid.
She was previously married to singer Peter Andre, with whom she has two children.
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
£80 - 100k + Bonus: Guru Careers: A COO / Chief Operating Officer is needed to...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: HR Manager / Training Manager (L&D /...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: HR Manager - Edgware, Lon...
£32000 - £40000 per annum + bonus: Ashdown Group: HR Manager (Generalist) -Old...