Katie Price launches magazine about herself
Katie Price is to take on the gossip magazines by launching her own title - about herself.
The 33-year-old mother of three already has her own reality TV show and regularly features on magazine covers.
Price - who has already released four autobiographies - said her new publication, Katie: My Magazine, would allow fans to see a different side to her. It will launch on September 7.
She said: "I'm excited to show a side of me you don't see in the mags. So what would I ask myself if I was doing the interview? Read and find out."
Features in the magazine will include "my tattoos and what they mean", "inside my bathroom cabinet" and "blinging your wardrobe Katie-style".
The glamour model, formerly known as Jordan, has promised she has a "great tiny" outfit to wear for the launch, and will also be making appearances at various WH Smith stores to sign copies of the magazine, which will cost £3.99.
From the blogs
Time for the monthly treat from David Hayes, who writes about British politics for the Australian In...
Cask ale brewers don’t come much bigger than Marston’s. In fact the brewery, which also owns thousan...
Nadine Dorries talks freely about many things, but not whether she was paid to go on I'm a Cleberity...
Thirteen-year-old Conor awakes in bed one night to discover that the yew tree outside his house has ...
Stand by for another DECADE of wet summers, say Met Office meteorologists
'Jail reckless bankers': Report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
Feat of engineering: Incredible photographs show construction beneath New York's Second Avenue
World news in pictures
Google challenges US surveillance gagging order
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 'Jail reckless bankers': Report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf