Katie Price to marry for third time
Saturday 28 April 2012
The model and celebrity Katie Price is set to walk down the aisle for a third time.
The 33-year-old mum-of-three will marry her Argentinian boyfriend Leandro Penna though a date for their nuptials has not been announced.
Her spokesman said today: "I can confirm they are engaged."
The former Page 3 girl - who shot to fame as glamour model Jordan - was first married in 2005 to pop singer Peter Andre, with whom she has two children, Junior, six, and Princess, four.
After the couple split up Ms Price went on to marry cross-dressing cage fighter Alex Reid in Las Vegas in August 2010.
Their whirlwind romance was quickly over and she went on to meet Mr Penna, 26.
Responding to well-wishers, Ms Price wrote on Twitter: "Woooo hoooo so excited," and: "Thankyou for all your nice tweets!I'm gonna enjoy the sunshine where I've just landed x".
Ms Price also has a son Harvey, aged nine, by footballer Dwight Yorke.
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
The Google future, including microphones in every ceiling and data sent directly to your brain
Latest in News
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£23 - £30 per hour: Morgan Hunt: A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a c...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Morgan Hunt: Job Title - HR Manager Role type - Pe...
£23000 - £25000 per annum: Charter Selection: Leading global manufacturing com...
£185 - £250 per day: Morgan Hunt: A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a ...