New Charlie Sheen interview set to be aired
Sunday 27 February 2011
US network ABC said it will broadcast an interview with Charlie Sheen that was recorded after the incendiary rant that led CBS and Warner Bros Television to halt production of Two and a Half Men for the season.
The interview with Sheen will be broadcast during a special one-hour edition of 20/20 at 10pm on Tuesday.
Excerpts from the interview will also be aired on Good Morning America tomorrow and on Tuesday.
Production on Sheen's hit sitcom was halted after the actor called the show's executive producer a "contaminated little maggot" on a radio programme and in a letter posted on the TMZ website.
The show's producers have not said whether they will cancel the programme.
- 1 Amber Peat: Body found in search for missing 13-year-old who ran away after argument with her parents
- 2 California man brutally beat 82-year-old Sikh grandfather he mistook for 'one of those people'
- 3 Gay teenager 'forced to have sex with his own mother' to 'cure' his homosexuality, campaigners in India say
- 4 Charles Kennedy 'had better judgement drunk than many sober politicians' says Ian Hislop
- 5 Fifa corruption: Qatar says investigations are racist, anti-Arab and show 'ugly face' of countries who lost 2022 World Cup bid
Amber Peat: Body found in search for missing 13-year-old who ran away after argument with her parents
California man brutally beat 82-year-old Sikh grandfather he mistook for 'one of those people'
Sepp Blatter resigns: FBI are investigating outgoing Fifa president, claims report
Alton Towers crash: Four guests seriously injured as Smiler ride carriages collide
Charles Kennedy dead: A guy once asked the Lib Dem leader who his favourite Muppet was and his letter response was wonderful
Thousands of teenage girls enduring debilitating illnesses after routine school cancer vaccination
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Michael Gove determined to scrap the Human Rights Act – even if Scotland retains it
Threat to scrap Human Rights Act could see UK follow Nazi example, warns UN official
Church of England 'one generation away from extinction' after dramatic loss of followers
£18k + Bonus: Guru Careers: We are seeking a bright, enthusiastic and internet...
VOLUNTARY ONLY - EXPENSES REIMBURSED: Reach Volunteering: Bolton YMCA is now a...
£150 - £180 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Geography Teacher Geography teach...