Nick Grimshaw was rushed to hospital during his BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show this morning after he swallowed glass.
The DJ was forced to seek medical attention after he consumed a bit of material from a mug he was drinking from.
According to a Radio 1 spokesperson, the glass is thought to have come from a dishwasher, though the exact cause of the incident is still unknown.
Fearne Cotton was forced to step in while Grimshaw was sent for an emergency X-ray.
"He's going to be absolutely fine. He's just gone to hospital to have a little check," she reassured worried listeners.
Grimshaw has since tweeted the following: "Went to hospy, had X-rays, coughed it up, all fine now. I can eat glass in a circus now if all else fails."
"Thanks to @Fearnecotton for standing in," he added.
"Nick has been given the all clear following a precautionary visit to hospital after swallowing a shard of glass in his coffee during his show," a Radio One representative added.Reuse content