Obama the loving father: Michelle publishes private family snaps for Father's Day
Wednesday 13 June 2012
The wife of American President Barack Obama has published a selection of private family photographs to celebrate her husband's role as a loving father.
"With everything that he has on his plate, Barack always makes time for our daughters," Michelle Obama has captioned a snap of the President strolling casually with Sasha and Malia in the White House.
The First Lady released the images on the social networking site Pinterest ahead of Father's Day which is celebrated on Sunday in America, the UK and around the world.
- 1 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 2 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
- 3 Israel-Gaza conflict: The myth of Hamas’s human shields
- 4 Amy Winehouse unpublished 2004 interview: ‘Ten years from now I’ll be 30, so I’ll maybe have one baby’
- 5 Dutch paedophile club to fight their ban at the European Court of Human Rights
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: victims’ bodies bundled in black bags and loaded onto trains
£150 - £250 per day: Orgtel: HR Analyst - Banking - HR - Halifax - £150 - £250...
£24000 - £33600 per annum + pre 12 week AWR : Randstad Education Manchester Se...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Charter Selection: A professional services company ...