Peaches shows off curves in Miss Ultimo
Peaches Geldof showed off her curves by modelling a lingerie range today.
The 20-year-old is the "face and body" of underwear brand Miss Ultimo.
Geldof appeared in a specially-made sailor-style corset, and modestly finished off the look with a skirt.
She described the brand as "young and fun, with just the right amount of sexiness and stylishness".
Geldof, who was recently spotted partying with Paris Hilton in Cannes, was unveiled as an ambassador for the brand earlier this month.
Her latest outfit is perhaps less daring than the skin-tight, plunging metallic jump-suit she wore recently to celebrate Pam Hogg's new fashion boutique.
The Ultimo range is available from Debenhams and the launch took place at its Oxford Street store in London.
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 2 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 3 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad and potatoes for Jagermesiter and vodka
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
Michael Brown shooting: Ferguson police shoot and kill second young black man
James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
Iraq crisis: Islamic State's message to America - 'We will drown you all in blood'
Ferguson: In the heartlands of America, a descent into madness
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Ukip MEP calls for reintroduction of death penalty on fiftieth anniversary of last deaths
Russell Brand calls for Israel boycott: Comedian urges big businesses that 'facilitate the oppression of people in Gaza' to pull funding
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: HR Manager - HR Generalis...
£350 - £400 per day: Orgtel: Business Analyst - Banking - People Change - Lond...
£48000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance + benefits: Ashdown Group: HR Shared...
£315 - £365 per annum + competitive: Orgtel: Project Manager (specializing in ...