Russell Brand 'pops the question' to Katy Perry
Russell Brand and Katy Perry are said to have become engaged during a romantic holiday.
The 34-year-old comedian reportedly proposed during a spiritual ceremony in India on New Year's Eve, and the relationship was blessed by a "love guru".
The Sun newspaper said it had received a text confirming the engagement from Brand, who said: "It's true. Much love."
Brand and the I Kissed A Girl singer, 25, were said to be celebrating their happy news in Thailand.
Brand's spokeswoman said she had received no confirmation of the reports.
- 1 Scientists create transparent mouse complete with see-through organs
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 Amazonian Indian tribe filmed making contact with Brazil village in rare video footage
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- < Previous
- Next >
£350 - £400 per annum + competitive: Orgtel: Project Manager (specializing in ...
£30000 - £34000 Per Annum 25 days holiday, Private healthcare: Clearwater Peop...
Unpaid: Cancer Research UK: If you’re a professional in project management, lo...
£85 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: We require a teacher of Geogr...