Sport Relief 2014: 5 Reasons why Davina McCall is harder than Danny Dyer
Can Danny Dyer look a 500 mile run, cycle and swim in the eye, cry at it, then demolish it whole?
Danny Dyer is Britain's hardest man, according to himself.
But we defy anyone to take on Davina McCall's gruelling Beyond Breaking Point 500mile run, cycle, swim and climb and defeat it. Here are 5 reasons why she's infinitely harder.
1. Because while Dyer might have met some dodgy geezers in a dimly lit back alley in Landan somewhere, Davina faced something far more terrifying - and icy rain storm. Professor Greg Whyte, the trainer for the Sport Relief challenges, said during her challenge: “These are the worst weather conditions we've seen on any challenge - it's the worst weather ever.”
2. Because she put her marriage on the line. For charity. “If you never give it a chance to get through something difficult, you never get to that step where you think, 'I know you, and you know me'.” Well 'ard. Emotionally as well as physically.
3. Because Davina WOULDN'T BE CAUGHT DEAD RECITING HAIKUS, DANNY.
4. Because she presented The Jump - aka the most ludicrously dangerous theatre of celebrity humiliation. And she lived to tell the tale.Britain's hardest? Not next Davina you're not, son. The face of a defeated man.
5. Because we've never seen Danny Dyer conquer the width of Lake Windermere, go into shock with hypothermia, cry, then hit the road for a 14-hour cycle just hours later. Consider your ass well and truly handed to you, Mr Dyer. Case in point? The truly unbelievable footage below:
Read More: Davina conquers the world for Sports Relief
- 1 VMAs 2015: Was Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus' awkward acceptance put-down real or staged?
- 3 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 4 Chaos breaks out in courtroom as father attacks killer of three-year-old daughter
- 5 I like Corbyn, but let's face it: we don't need another white man at the head of a political party
VMAs 2015: Was Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus' awkward acceptance put-down real or staged?
Bank Holiday Monday opening times: Are Tesco, Asda and other supermarkets open today?
Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
The nine most warmongering countries in the world revealed
Isis releases graphic video showing four Shia 'spies' being burned alive in Anbar, Iraq
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Internal Recruiter (manufact...
£50000 - £55000 per annum + 25 days holidays & benefits: Ashdown Group: HR Man...
£40000 - £48000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This software company specialis...
£28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: A successful organisation...