Trending: Why Wayne Rooney's raising eyebrows
Rooney's follicles have been under scrutiny since his hair transplant, but this week it's all about his brows, not his bonce.
While playing at the weekend, tweeters were clocking his shapely eyebrows instead of his fancy footwork. Had he been plucking about? Or had a wax – a brow-zilian, perhaps? Rooney has yet to comment on this grooming rumour, but should he want some advice, the basic brow rules are as follows: straight male? A trim will keep antlers tame, while monobrows should be tweezed apart. Otherwise, no waxing, no threading and no shaping. You're welcome, Wayne.
- 1 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 2 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 3 Sussex couple die in suspected Christmas Day 'suicide pact'
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 The Unluckiest People of the Year 2014 (and one very unlucky giraffe)
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are in need of a HR Manage...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + £65,000 OTE: h2 Recruit Ltd: London, Birmingham, M...