Who said what, Kanye West or Steve Jobs? You decide
Answers at bottom of page
In a characteristically humble interview with The New York Times this week, Kanye West, who was promoting his new album Yeezus (y’know, like Jesus. Told you he was humble), the rapper compared himself with Steve Jobs. “I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means.” He might be on to something, not least if these grandiose quotes are anything to go by. So, who said what?
1. I don’t have one regret.
2. It’s rare that you see in artist in his 30s or 40s able to really contribute something amazing.
3. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.
4. Excellence is the bare minimum.
5. I completely lost everything, but I gained everything because I lost the fear.
6. I’m the only person I know that’s lost a quarter of a billion dollars in one year.
7. When you’re a carpenter making a beautiful chest of drawers, you’re not going to use a piece of plywood on the back...
8. This one Corbusier lamp was like, my greatest inspiration.
9. I realize that my place and position in history is that I will go down as the voice of this generation.
Answers 1. Kanye; 2. Steve; 3. Kanye; 4. Kanye; 5. Kanye; 6. Steve; 7. Steve; 8. Kanye; 9. Kanye
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
Latest in News
- 1 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 2 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 3 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 4 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police
- < Previous
- Next >
£22800 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Manchester Secondary: Geography ...
Competitive: Nielsen: We are seeking an enthusiastic intern with a passionate ...
£23 - £30 per hour: Morgan Hunt: A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a c...