Who said what, Kanye West or Steve Jobs? You decide
Answers at bottom of page
In a characteristically humble interview with The New York Times this week, Kanye West, who was promoting his new album Yeezus (y’know, like Jesus. Told you he was humble), the rapper compared himself with Steve Jobs. “I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means.” He might be on to something, not least if these grandiose quotes are anything to go by. So, who said what?
1. I don’t have one regret.
2. It’s rare that you see in artist in his 30s or 40s able to really contribute something amazing.
3. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.
4. Excellence is the bare minimum.
5. I completely lost everything, but I gained everything because I lost the fear.
6. I’m the only person I know that’s lost a quarter of a billion dollars in one year.
7. When you’re a carpenter making a beautiful chest of drawers, you’re not going to use a piece of plywood on the back...
8. This one Corbusier lamp was like, my greatest inspiration.
9. I realize that my place and position in history is that I will go down as the voice of this generation.
Answers 1. Kanye; 2. Steve; 3. Kanye; 4. Kanye; 5. Kanye; 6. Steve; 7. Steve; 8. Kanye; 9. Kanye
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Driving while dehydrated can be just as dangerous as drink driving, study suggests
- 5 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
Professional big game hunter Ian Gibson crushed to death by elephant during hunt
Ben Affleck asked TV chiefs to hide slave-owning ancestry, new hacked Sony emails published by Wikileaks claim
Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
£18000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: HR Assistant (Events busi...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This privately-owned company designs and manuf...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen at th...
£36000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus: Ashdown Group: HR Manager (Generalist) -Old...