Who said what, Kanye West or Steve Jobs? You decide
Answers at bottom of page
In a characteristically humble interview with The New York Times this week, Kanye West, who was promoting his new album Yeezus (y’know, like Jesus. Told you he was humble), the rapper compared himself with Steve Jobs. “I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means.” He might be on to something, not least if these grandiose quotes are anything to go by. So, who said what?
1. I don’t have one regret.
2. It’s rare that you see in artist in his 30s or 40s able to really contribute something amazing.
3. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.
4. Excellence is the bare minimum.
5. I completely lost everything, but I gained everything because I lost the fear.
6. I’m the only person I know that’s lost a quarter of a billion dollars in one year.
7. When you’re a carpenter making a beautiful chest of drawers, you’re not going to use a piece of plywood on the back...
8. This one Corbusier lamp was like, my greatest inspiration.
9. I realize that my place and position in history is that I will go down as the voice of this generation.
Answers 1. Kanye; 2. Steve; 3. Kanye; 4. Kanye; 5. Kanye; 6. Steve; 7. Steve; 8. Kanye; 9. Kanye
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Have you been doing a brilliant job in an admi...
£26,498 - £31,556: Surrey County Council: We are looking for an outgoing, conf...
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you an innovative, senior H...
£20000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Our client, a very well respect...