Who said what, Kanye West or Steve Jobs? You decide
Answers at bottom of page
In a characteristically humble interview with The New York Times this week, Kanye West, who was promoting his new album Yeezus (y’know, like Jesus. Told you he was humble), the rapper compared himself with Steve Jobs. “I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means.” He might be on to something, not least if these grandiose quotes are anything to go by. So, who said what?
1. I don’t have one regret.
2. It’s rare that you see in artist in his 30s or 40s able to really contribute something amazing.
3. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.
4. Excellence is the bare minimum.
5. I completely lost everything, but I gained everything because I lost the fear.
6. I’m the only person I know that’s lost a quarter of a billion dollars in one year.
7. When you’re a carpenter making a beautiful chest of drawers, you’re not going to use a piece of plywood on the back...
8. This one Corbusier lamp was like, my greatest inspiration.
9. I realize that my place and position in history is that I will go down as the voice of this generation.
Answers 1. Kanye; 2. Steve; 3. Kanye; 4. Kanye; 5. Kanye; 6. Steve; 7. Steve; 8. Kanye; 9. Kanye
- 1 PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
- 3 The Grace Dent Christmas Questionnaire
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 Vagina canoe artist defends herself over ‘obscenity’ charges
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are in need of a HR Manage...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + £65,000 OTE: h2 Recruit Ltd: London, Birmingham, M...