Pat Cash is a retired Australian professional tennis player who won the men's singles title at Wimbledon in 1987. He will be participating in OrchidTrek Peru. Taking place exactly 100 years after the magical city of Machu Picchu was discovered, the trek will raise money for Orchid - the male cancer charity. Visit Orchid-cancer.org.uk for more information.
1. What would you normally be doing if you weren’t talking me?
Being on holiday with the kids I would probably be in the water or playing tennis with my tennis mad son.
2. Do you have any hidden talents?
Yes but they are hidden pretty well ......and most are X rated!! ha ha got ya thinking!!
3. What are you particularly bad at?
Keeping time. Any of my friends will tell you I’m always running late for something, though I have improved a lot over the last years.
4. In moments of weakness, what do you turn to?
Strange question because I don’t subscribe to the weakness thing it just depends on what you think weakness's are. Most people say chocolate and crisps or something and I certainly like them. I do snack all day particularly late night but is that a weakness or am I just hungry for a tub of Ben and Jerry's?
5. Name a book, song or movie that changed your life.
I must say I've read a few great books that have opened my eyes the latest is 'A course in Miracles' a foundation for inner peace.
6. What the best advice you’ve ever received?
There is no wrong and no right. I also believe that only God can judge someone but he doesn't judge, what kind of horrible God would that be?
7. What’s your earliest memory?
I don’t remember much about when I was young. Around the age of 7 we as humans start to become independent from the universe and our parents so it’s rare for people to remember many things before that age, me included.
8. What were you like at school?
I pretty much just wanted to get out of school and play sport. No surprise really is it? I just loved sports time and played sport all lunch time and even before school.
9. If you could meet anyone from history who would it be and what would you ask them?
Jesus Christ, where would you start ? How amazing just to be in his presence.
10. Name something you are embarrassed to admit…
That Australia probably aren't the best cricket team in the world... I did say probably.Reuse content