Saturday 22 January 1994
Maj-Gen AA Denison-Smith, to be General Officer Commanding Southern District in the rank of Lieutenant-General.
Maj-Gen SC Grant, to be Chief of Staff Headquarters British Army of the Rhine / Headquarters United Kingdom Support Command (Germany).
Brigadier CGC Vyvyan, to be Chief of Staff Headquarters United Kingdom Land Forces in the rank of Major-General.
Brigadier JMFC Hall, to be Director Royal Armoured Corps in the rank of Major-General.
Maj-Gen RA Cordy-Simpson, to be General Officer Commanding 1 (United Kingdom) Armoured Division.
Brigadier NWF Richards, to be Chief Combat Support ACE Rapid Reaction Corps in the rank of Major-General.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Latest in News
Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
Nelson Mandela dead: South Africa's first black president and anti-apartheid icon dies at 95
Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
UK weather: Thousands evacuated along East Coast of England as more surge tides forecast
Nelson Mandela death: his life in pictures
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
- < Previous
- Next >
£23 - £30 per hour: Morgan Hunt: A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a c...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Morgan Hunt: Job Title - HR Manager Role type - Pe...
£23000 - £25000 per annum: Charter Selection: Leading global manufacturing com...
£185 - £250 per day: Morgan Hunt: A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a ...