Wednesday 31 August 1994
Sir Edward Hugh Dudley Thompson, of Brailsford, Derbyshire, Chairman of Allied Breweries 1961-68, and High Sheriff of Derbyshire in 1964, left estate valued at pounds 1,138,594 net. He left pounds 1,000 to All Saints Church, Bedford.
Mrs Janet Mary Wordsworth, of Collyweston, Northamptonshire, left estate valued at pounds 2,017,847 net.
Mrs Julia Elizabeth Beharrell, of Hatfield Broad Oak, Essex, left estate valued at pounds 1,213,729 net.
Mountain goats miraculously survive avalanche in the Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
Latest in News
The ten coldest places on Earth
Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
Housing double whammy: A whole generation ‘won’t be able to buy or rent a home’
'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£23 - £30 per hour: Morgan Hunt: A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a c...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Morgan Hunt: Job Title - HR Manager Role type - Pe...
£23000 - £25000 per annum: Charter Selection: Leading global manufacturing com...