Tuesday 02 May 1995
Rear-Admiral Basil Charles Godfrey Place VC, of Denham, Somerset, former chairman of the VC and GC Association, left estate valued at £243,729 net.
Sir Anthony Baruh Lousada, of London W4, solicitor and former chairman of the Tate Gallery and the Royal College of Art, left estate valued at £13,563 net.
David Thomas, Lord Pitt of Hampstead, of London NW3, the physician and politician, chairman of the GLC 1974-75 and president of the British Medical Association 1985-86, left estate valued at £106,589 net.
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Arsenal 1 Everton 1: Substitute equalises with six minutes to go
booksGeese, gorillas, grandads... and growing up
Latest in News
Guide dog mauled while helping owner deliver Christmas cards
The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
Nelson Mandela’s complex bond with Britain
Deadly ice storm sees US temperatures drop to -29C
10 stone five-year-old taken into care
- 1 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 2 Turning up the voice of America
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant
- < Previous
- Next >
£23 - £30 per hour: Morgan Hunt: A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a c...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Morgan Hunt: Job Title - HR Manager Role type - Pe...
£23000 - £25000 per annum: Charter Selection: Leading global manufacturing com...
£185 - £250 per day: Morgan Hunt: A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a ...