Tuesday 16 May 1995
Mr Robert Henry Shaw, of London SW10, the architect and town planner, left estate valued at £363,648 net.
Mr Victor Purvis, of Clifton Hampden, Oxfordshire, the eye surgeon, left estate valued at £110,158 net.
Mr George Sidney Selman, of Heddon-on-the-Wall, Northumberland, the naval architect, left estate valued at £226,841 net.
- 1 Edward Heath 'raped 12 year-old boy at Mayfair flat'
- 2 London is the most googled city in the world
- 3 Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
- 4 Giant Minion terrorises drivers in Ireland as 40ft inflatable blocks traffic on Dublin road
- 5 Richard Dawkins ridicules Sabrina Corgatelli for claiming her giraffe kill was 'ethical'
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Labour leadership race: Jeremy Corbyn could be the next Prime Minister, says Ken Clarke
£20,781 to £24,057 per annum: East15 Acting School: The post involves general ...
£150 - £180 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: A mainstream Secondary school in C...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: A rare and exciting opportunity for a Practice...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This company provides global satellite communi...