Wednesday 31 May 1995
Mr Robert Jesse Charleston, of Whittington, Gloucestershire, former Keeper of the Department of Ceramics, Victoria and Albert Museum, left estate valued at pounds 290,259 net.
Susan, Lady Glover, of Pytchley, Northamptonshire, former chairman of the National Adoption Society, left estate valued at pounds 2,809,913 net.
Sir Francis John Watkin Williams Bt QC, of Denbigh, Clwyd, High Sheriff of Anglesey and Denbighshire, left estate valued at pounds 274,488 net.
filmWith more than 70% of early films lost, archivists are turning to science to preserve the few examples that remain
NFL fans were so loud during a match that their celebrations registered as a minor earthquake
Tyre firm aimed to show how their tyres would perform in ‘unexpected’ conditions
Latest in News
North Korea: Kim Jong Un 'sacks powerful uncle and has his aides executed'
What made Charles Saatchi grab my throat, by Nigella Lawson - as she accuses him of threatening to 'destroy' her with drug claims
Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
Lee Rigby murder trial: Police reveal dramatic new images and footage of the moments two suspects are arrested
Food poverty in UK has reached level of 'public health emergency', warn experts
- 1 John Williams' Stoner wins Waterstones Book of the Year
- 2 The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Food poverty in UK has reached level of 'public health emergency', warn experts
- 5 I’m sure Kate Moss doesn't care about posing for Playboy. But I do