'This Was Once Sea': Photography exhibition of the Marsh arts festival
Friday 11 July 2014
This July sees the launch of JAM on the Marsh; a vibrant, annual arts festival on Kent’s glorious Romney Marsh. With music at its core, the festival includes photography, art, family events, literature and theatre. The festival is packed with adventurous programming and collaboration, marrying outstanding local artists with excellence from across the UK.
The festival takes people on intriguing journeys. 'This Was Once Sea', a photography exhibition of the Marsh by award-winning photo-journalist Justin Sutcliffe is definitely one of them.
- 1 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 2 Watch: Man takes selfie every mile of 2,600 mile hike, creates amazing timelapse video
- 3 The day I starred in Only Fools and Horses
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Germanwings plane crash: Co-pilot Andreas Lubitz wanted to 'do something people would remember him for'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
£6 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity to join a gro...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Service Delivery Manager is required to join...
£12000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A opportunity has arisen for a ...
£32000 - £38000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A successful accountancy practice in...