'Dream machine' to look for life on Mars
Wednesday 23 November 2011
Nasa will launch what it describes as a “dream machine” Mars rover on Saturday, which it hopes will discover signs of life on the Red Planet. The $2.5bn rover Curiosity, which has a 7ft arm, a jackhammer and a laser to break through rock, will spend much of its time analysing rock and soil.
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 Paul Scholes: Manchester United need five experienced players who can turn round a desperate situation
- 4 Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda': Singer finally releases predictable video
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence
James Foley 'beheaded': PM cuts holiday short for emergency meeting on British response to latest Isis atrocity
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – as hunt begins for killer
James Foley beheading: Police 'could have narrowed hunt for killer to very small group of people'
£15 - £17 per hour: Ashdown Group: Marketing & PR Assistant - Kentish Town are...
£250 - £300 per day: Orgtel: Senior Network Integration/Test Engineer Berkshir...
£30000 - £37000 per annum + attractive benefits: Ashdown Group: .NET Developer...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £40,000: SThree: SThree Group have been well e...