Tax-case man is cleared
Friday 20 December 1996
A judge at the Old Bailey ordered a jury to acquit David Shamoon, 66, of West Kensington, London.
The judge also ruled that two charges of corruption against Allcock, 47, of Colchester, Essex, were to be dropped but he still faces 11 other charges.
Mountain goats miraculously survive avalanche in the Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
- 1 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£38000 - £45000 per annum + benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Audit Senior - To...
£45500 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: Have you been thinking about taking t...
£50000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior C++ Dev...
£30000 - £45000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: This leading Top 10 practice...