10-year-olds deny rape
Two 10-year-old boys denied raping a girl under the age of 13 when they appeared in court today.
The allegation refers to an incident in a park in Hayes, west London, on October 27.
The boys, who appeared before Judge Richard McGregor-Johnson at Isleworth Crown Court, west London, are each charged with two counts of rape and two counts of attempted rape.
They pleaded not guilty to the charges and were released on conditional bail to appear at the Old Bailey on May 10 for trial.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- < Previous
- Next >