17-year-old is 13th person charged in connection with Stratford stabbing
Wednesday 11 July 2012
Detectives investigating the death of a man who was stabbed near the Olympic Park in London have charged a 13th person in connection with the incident.
The 17-year-old youth is due to appear at Thames Magistrates' Court later today accused of violent disorder.
Scotland Yard launched a murder investigation after Liam Woodwards, 24, was knifed during a fight that broke out among a large group of men at Westfield in Stratford, east London, on June 29.
Eleven other men have previously been charged with violent disorder, while another male, aged 17, is due to appear at the Old Bailey later charged with murder and violent disorder.
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
David Cameron takes his biggest gamble yet as he gets tough on Europe over immigration
Two PAs cleared of fraud - and Nigella Lawson left reeling at 'ridiculous sideshow' of drug allegations and public dissection of her marriage to Charles Saatchi
Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police
Paul Walker's daughter Meadow attends Justin Bieber Believe premiere
- 1 Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 5 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- < Previous
- Next >