Amy Winehouse ex Reg Traviss denies rape accusations
The boyfriend of late singer Amy Winehouse has denied raping a woman on New Year's Eve.
Reg Traviss, 35, appeared at Southwark Crown Court and entered not guilty pleas to two counts of rape on December 31 last year.
The woman alleges that she got drunk on a night out and the next thing she remembers is Traviss having sex with her, the court heard.
Traviss, of Devonshire Street, Marylebone, central London, was Winehouse's boyfriend when she died at her home in Camden, north London last July.
Wearing a grey suit, white shirt and red tie, he was told that he will face a three-day trial on December 10.
He was released on bail until that date.
Anonymity order lifted for triple child killer David McGreavy jailed in 1973
World news in pictures
Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
Plenty of Fish dating site founder pulls 'Intimate Encounters' option to ward off sleazy men
Video emerges of Pope Francis reportedly performing an exorcism in St Peter’s Square
- 1 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 2 After woman sells virginity for $780,000, here are the results of our prostitution survey
- 3 China agrees to impose carbon targets by 2016
- 4 Exclusive: Championship clubs set to push for safe-standing trials
- 5 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.