Bodies found in Chester house
Wednesday 19 May 2010
The bodies of a man and woman were found in a house today.
The man and woman, believed to be in their late 40s, were found at a property in Caughall Road, Chester.
Detectives said it was too early to say what had happened or whether they were looking for anyone else.
A police spokesman said the bodies had not yet been formally identified and a post mortem would take place tomorrow.
He added: "At this stage it is too early for police to conclusively confirm whether one, or both, of the deaths are being treated as suspicious."
The property, not far from Chester Zoo, is cordoned off.
Police appealed for anyone with information to come forward.
The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 4 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
- 5 Businessman charged £75 for three small bottles of water in London hotel