Coach driver to stand trial over motorway pile-up
Friday 25 May 2012
A coach driver is to stand trial following the death of a man in a motorway pile-up.
Daniel Parr, 24, of Penallt Estate, Llanelly Hill, Abergavenny, appeared at Gloucester Crown Court accused of causing the death of Raymond Vaughan by dangerous driving.
It is alleged Parr was driving a Cardiff to Leeds Megabus dangerously on the northbound M5, near Tewkesbury, when the crash happened on December 12 2010.
The pile-up involved a coach, an articulated lorry and two cars, Gloucestershire Police said at the time of the incident.
The family of Mr Vaughan, 30, from Birmingham, were in the public gallery to hear Parr enter a plea of not guilty.
Judge Jamie Tabor QC listed the trial for five days from June 25.
Sally Farmiloe dead: Howards' Way actress, and former mistress of Jeffrey Archer, dies aged 60
Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
Australian model Robyn Lawley stages naked protest against huge coal mine seven times the size of Sydney Harbour
Drew Barrymore’s sister Jessica found dead in her car surrounded by 'dozens of white pills'
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 Zayn Malik on Israel-Gaza: One Direction singer bombarded with Twitter death threats after posting #FreePalestine
- < Previous
- Next >