Conservative Party headquarters in York are attacked for the fifth time in just 12 months
A gang of youths using nunchucks smashed the windows of the building
Thursday 03 April 2014
The headquarters of the Conservative Party in York have been attacked for the fifth time in just 12 months - this time by a gang of youths using nunchucks to smash the windows of the building.
According to the York Press, the latest attack on the Poppleton Road building was captured by CCTV, and local Conservatives are now appealing for help in tracing the culprits.
Thom Wiseman, chairman of York Conservatives, told the newspaper: "There are so many times you can brush it off as random, but by the fifth time it looks like a blatant attack."
"The people in the video are actually quite young and it was done with nunchucks so whether it's random kids doing the attacking or not, but it seems unlikely people will be walking around on a night carrying nunchucks with them."
A spokesman for North Yorkshire police confirmed that the incident was being investigated.
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: victims’ bodies bundled in black bags and loaded onto trains
- 1 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 2 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
- 3 Israel-Gaza conflict: The myth of Hamas’s human shields
- 4 Amy Winehouse unpublished 2004 interview: ‘Ten years from now I’ll be 30, so I’ll maybe have one baby’
- 5 Dutch paedophile club to fight their ban at the European Court of Human Rights