Conservative Party headquarters in York are attacked for the fifth time in just 12 months
A gang of youths using nunchucks smashed the windows of the building
Thursday 03 April 2014
The headquarters of the Conservative Party in York have been attacked for the fifth time in just 12 months - this time by a gang of youths using nunchucks to smash the windows of the building.
According to the York Press, the latest attack on the Poppleton Road building was captured by CCTV, and local Conservatives are now appealing for help in tracing the culprits.
Thom Wiseman, chairman of York Conservatives, told the newspaper: "There are so many times you can brush it off as random, but by the fifth time it looks like a blatant attack."
"The people in the video are actually quite young and it was done with nunchucks so whether it's random kids doing the attacking or not, but it seems unlikely people will be walking around on a night carrying nunchucks with them."
A spokesman for North Yorkshire police confirmed that the incident was being investigated.
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 1 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 2 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 3 Sussex couple die in suspected Christmas Day 'suicide pact'
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 The Unluckiest People of the Year 2014 (and one very unlucky giraffe)