Drug dealer who shot addict jailed for life
Saturday 19 May 2012
A man who murdered a drug addict over a £50 robbery and then had trial witnesses threatened has been jailed for life.
Anthony Small, 32, shot Anthony Dickson with a sub-machine-gun in Hayes, west London, on Christmas Eve 2010. Two weeks earlier Dickson, 33, stole crack cocaine from a drug runner working for Small and a fellow dealer Max Feliciano.
Yesterday at the Old Bailey Small was jailed for life for murder and told he will serve a minimum of 34 years. Feliciano was sentenced to 14 years for manslaughter, and a further three years for smuggling drugs into prison.
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Labour Party conference: Ed Balls to set out plan to freeze child benefit to balance books
- 1 Cyclist in Russia narrowly misses being hit by car and lorry
- 2 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 3 What are your fingerprint words?
- 4 Gary Lineker involved in Twitter row after presenter rubbishes claims he will be warned by BBC over foul-mouthed tweets
- 5 Pink Floyd new album: Band unveil cover art for first record in 20 years