Estranged husband charged with murder
Sunday 13 December 2009
The estranged husband of Geeta Aulakh, who was found dead with horrific head injuries and a severed hand after an attack in north-west London last month, was yesterday charged with her murder.
Harpreet Singh Aulakh, 31, will appear in court this week and is the second man to be charged with the killing. Mrs Aulakh, 28, was attacked with a sword-like weapon as she went to pick up her two sons Tejdeep, eight, and Karam, 10, after leaving work.
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
Hard line on immigration could cost Tories the election
- 1 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'