Premier League footballer Ivan Klasnic was re-bailed today over an allegation that he raped a 17-year-old girl.
The 30-year-old Bolton Wanderers striker was held for questioning by police last week before he was released pending further inquiries.
He was ordered to answer bail today, which has now been extended to February 1 next year.
Police were called to an apartment in Manchester city centre in the early hours of last Monday, October 25, when the allegation was made.
The Croatian international was not at the address when the complaint was made and was arrested some time later, sources said last week.
A Greater Manchester Police spokesman said: "A 30-year-old man arrested on suspicion of rape has been re-bailed until February 1 pending further inquiries."Reuse content