Four arrested after human remains found
Tuesday 22 November 2011
A man and three women were arrested on suspicion of murder after police dug up human remains in a back garden.
Police began excavating the three-bedroom house in Eltham, south-east London, on Sunday, and found the remains on a site where a shed had been built in the summer, according to neighbours.
Three women, one in her 60s and two in their 40s, and a man in his 40s were arrested on suspicion of murder and conspiracy to pervert justice. One of the younger women was released on bail. The others remain in custody.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >