Four held over teenager's death
Four people were arrested today in connection with the death of a 17-year-old girl whose body was found at a house.
Police were called by the ambulance service to the address in the Grange Park area of Blackpool, Lancashire, at about 1am today.
The girl was pronounced dead at the scene in Rodwell Walk.
Two men aged 25 and 27 were arrested on suspicion of murder.
A 21-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of supplying a class A drug and a 20-year-old man was held on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of heroin.
All those arrested were from the Blackpool area, police said.
A Lancashire Constabulary spokesman said: "A post-mortem examination is expected to be carried out later today to establish the cause. Her death is currently being treated as unexplained."
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 3 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 4 Mafia's wall of silence broken: Victim of Cosa Nostra's extortion rackets in its Corleone heartland co-operates with authorities for the first time ever
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights