Justin Lee Collins to face trial over ex-girlfriend
Monday 02 April 2012
Comedian Justin Lee Collins is to stand trial for allegedly harassing his former girlfriend.
The Friday Night Project host, who is 37, has denied putting ex-partner Anna Larke in "fear of violence" between January and July last year.
Collins, of Kew, south west London, appeared at St Albans Crown Court for a plea and case management hearing.
Wearing a navy blue jacket and blue shirt, Collins spoke to confirm his name and to plead not guilty to a charge of harassment, causing fear of violence.
The case was adjourned for trial at St Albans Crown Court on September 24.
Collins was granted bail on condition that he does not contact Ms Larke or her relatives.
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Pope Francis: ‘One in 50’ Catholic priests, bishops and cardinals is a paedophile
Fry ‘criticises Operation Yewtree in dinner party rant’ calling for tougher laws to deter false sex abuse allegations
Supermoon 2014 in pictures: The moon appeared bigger and brighter at the weekend
Saharan remains may be evidence of first race war, 13,000 years ago
Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
Emergency data law: David Cameron plots to bring back snoopers’ charter
NUT strike: David Cameron announces crackdown on strike action ahead of mass industrial action
- 1 Fry ‘criticises Operation Yewtree in dinner party rant’ calling for tougher laws to deter false sex abuse allegations
- 2 Belgium fan Axelle Despiegelaere lands L'Oreal campaign after World Cup viral photo
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 5 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...