Justin Lee Collins to face trial over ex-girlfriend
Monday 02 April 2012
Comedian Justin Lee Collins is to stand trial for allegedly harassing his former girlfriend.
The Friday Night Project host, who is 37, has denied putting ex-partner Anna Larke in "fear of violence" between January and July last year.
Collins, of Kew, south west London, appeared at St Albans Crown Court for a plea and case management hearing.
Wearing a navy blue jacket and blue shirt, Collins spoke to confirm his name and to plead not guilty to a charge of harassment, causing fear of violence.
The case was adjourned for trial at St Albans Crown Court on September 24.
Collins was granted bail on condition that he does not contact Ms Larke or her relatives.
The magicians using online collaboration to push boundaries
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
Jennifer Lawrence: 'It should be illegal to call someone fat on TV'
Ian Watkins: Police probed over earlier allegations as paedophile Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences
Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
DNA from a 50,000 year old toe shows Neanderthals were highly inbred
Devyani Khobragade: India-US row escalates over arrest of diplomat in New York
- < Previous
- Next >