Light aircraft may have been sabotaged
A pilot was forced to land his light aircraft after discovering in mid-air that his flight instruments had been blocked by glue, in a potential case of sabotage.
North Wales Police were reportedly carrying out forensic tests on the plane and speaking to other members of the flying club.
Doug Blair, 56, who was being accompanied by his five-year-old son on the flight when he made the discovery, was forced to land quickly to avert disaster.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- < Previous
- Next >