Man, 28, on bail over baby's death
Saturday 31 December 2011
A man has been arrested over the "unexplained" death of a 10-month-old girl after she was admitted to hospital on Boxing Day.
The 28-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm, Devon and Cornwall Police said yesterday.
The baby, from Ottery St Mary in east Devon, was unconscious when she was admitted to the Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital on Monday. She was transferred to the Frenchay Hospital in Bristol, where she died on Thursday. The man was bailed until February.
Keira Knightley topless: Conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
YouTube video posted by Isis militants shows 'execution of 250 Syrian soldiers'
Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
Sir Paul McCartney makes his stance on Scottish independence known
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Argentina may change its capital city from Buenos Aires, says president
- 3 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 4 The 3D-printed key that can unlock anything
- 5 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- < Previous
- Next >