Man and woman found dead at Norfolk house
Wednesday 13 February 2013
Police are investigating after a man and woman were found dead inside a house.
The bodies were discovered at a property in Caister-on-Sea, Norfolk, after police forced their way in.
A spokeswoman for Norfolk Constabulary said police were called to the house in Upper Grange Crescent around lunchtime yesterday after concerns were raised about the safety of the occupants.
Officers sealed the address while forensic investigations took place.
The deaths of the pair, who have not yet been identified, are being treated as unexplained, police said.
Post-mortem examinations will take place later today.
Liam Neeson's Downton dreams
Thriller is set in the secret world of British espionage
Scottish independence results live: Reunited kingdom - Scotland gives a clear 'No' in historic referendum
Scottish referendum results: David Cameron set to unveil major devolution of powers to England
Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
Scottish independence: YouGov final prediction puts No campaign 8 points ahead - but Yes team remains optimistic
Scottish independence: Tory revolt against 'devo max' grows as Rail Minister Claire Perry joins
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish independence results live: Reunited kingdom - Scotland gives a clear 'No' in historic referendum
- 2 Scottish referendum results: David Cameron set to unveil major devolution of powers to England
- 3 iOS 8 is full of shiny new features - but it's terrible news for app developers
- 4 Scottish independence: Tory revolt against 'devo max' grows as Rail Minister Claire Perry joins
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair