Man charged over hit-and-run death of Sutton policeman Andrew Duncan
Monday 23 September 2013
A man has been charged over the death of a police officer who was killed in a suspected hit-and-run collision, the Metropolitan Police has said.
Gary Bromige, aged 25, from South Norwood in South London, will appear at South Western Magistrates' Court, Battersea, south London, today charged with causing death by dangerous driving and failing to stop at the scene of an accident.
Traffic officer Pc Andrew Duncan died in hospital yesterday morning after being a hit by a car during a speed enforcement operation in Sutton, south London, in the early hours of Friday.
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Britain First 'acting like Ukip henchmen' by invading meeting of activists in revenge for pub protest against Nigel Farage
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London