Man charged with killing his wife and son at home
Monday 02 April 2012
The family of a mother and her young son killed in their home said they would be sadly missed.
Suzanne Jones, 34, and her two-year-old son, William, were found dead at their home in Glanmorfa Terrace, Porthmadog, Gwynedd, on Friday night. Ms Jones's husband – and William's father – David Wyn Jones, 42, has been charged with their murders, police said yesterday.
Neighbours said the couple also have two daughters, Antonia and Amy. Ms Jones's mother, Eileen Holt, said in a statement: "We will all miss Sue and Wil so much.
"Sue was a fantastic mum and daughter and Wil was a lovely little boy who will be sadly missed by us and his sisters.
"We are now concentrating on looking after our granddaughters and ask that our privacy is respected."
Mr Jones remains in custody before appearing at Caernarfon Crown Court today.
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 crash: 'Nine Britons, 23 Americans and 80 children' feared dead after Boeing passenger jet is 'shot down' near Ukraine-Russia border
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: victims’ bodies bundled in black bags and loaded onto trains
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
- 3 Fight Club 2: Chuck Palahniuk sequel is a 'meta-fictional comment on the cultural response to the original'
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Israel-Gaza conflict: Deadly flechette shells 'used by Israeli military in Gaza Strip’