Man charged with three rapes
A 27-year-old man has been charged with committing three counts of rape in a seaside city, following an appeal on the BBC1 programme Crimewatch.
Michal Tejkowski, from Maidstone, Kent, was arrested on Thursday afternoon on suspicion of the rape of a 17-year-old girl in Dyke Road, Brighton, on February 15.
A Sussex Police spokeswoman said that Tejkowski was last night charged with three counts of rape.
The charges also relate to two counts of rape of a 25-year-old woman in a car park in Brighton on March 10.
Tejkowski was remanded in custody to appear at Brighton Magistrates' Court this morning.
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- 1 Scientists create transparent mouse complete with see-through organs
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 Amazonian Indian tribe filmed making contact with Brazil village in rare video footage
- < Previous
- Next >