Man due in court over stab murder
A man will appear in court charged with murder today after a man was found in an industrial estate with stab wounds.
Officers were called around 11.40pm on Friday to a business unit in the Bridge Road Industrial Estate, Southall, Middlesex.
They found the man with a single stab wound to the chest.
Paramedics and the air ambulance were called but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police said the man's next of kin were informed but he was not yet formally identified.
A post-mortem examination carried out at Uxbridge Mortuary gave the cause of death as a single stab wound to the chest.
Balraj Singh, 43, of Weavers Rise, Ketley Bank, Telford, Shropshire, is due to appear at Ealing Magistrates' Court, west London.
People are criticising Fifa World Cup sponsors with corrupt corporate logos
Natalie Portman tells Harvard graduates: 'Accept your lack of knowledge'
British tourists complain impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Fifa corruption live: Sebb Blatter warns 'more bad news may follow' as he clings to power
Skull found in Spain could be the world's first-ever murder victim
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity