Man faces court over wedding guest murder
A 22-year-old man will appear in court today charged with the murder of a wedding guest.
Ricky Shaw is charged with stabbing 34-year-old Thomas Berry near a wedding reception in Bilston, West Midlands, on Saturday July 10.
Mr Berry, a father of two, was stabbed in the chest during a brawl.
Shaw, from Bilston, was arrested in Willenhall, West Midlands, on Friday evening and questioned by detectives before he was charged.
He was then remanded in to custody and will appear at Wolverhampton Magistrates' Court today.
Three other people suffered stab injuries during the violence, which led to the arrest of three men who were since granted police bail.
Holborn fire: Chaos as 2,000 people evacuated to escape toxic smoke filling central London
University of Cambridge: Remains of 1,300 scholars are found under building
April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
April Fools' Day 2015 live: The best pranks and fake stories from around the world
Jeremy Clarkson 'could be given minder' ahead of a potential Top Gear return
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Katie Hopkins reported to the police for race hatred by Labour MP Simon Danczuk after tweet about Pakistani men
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims