Man killed and woman injured in Ealing shooting
Wednesday 20 June 2012
A 32-year-old man was killed in a shooting today and a woman in her late 20s taken to hospital, police said.
The incident happened in Ealing, west London.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "We were called at about 2.50pm this afternoon to reports of shots fired in Felix Road, W13. Ourselves and the ambulance service attended.
"A 32-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene. A woman in her late 20s has gone to a west London hospital where she remains in a critical condition."
The woman was thought to be suffering gunshot wounds.
No arrests have been made in connection with the incident and inquiries are ongoing, the Met spokesman said.
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet