Man quizzed over death of boy, 15
A man was arrested after the death of a 15-year-old boy in the early hours of this morning, police said today.
A woman was injured and is in hospital after the incident in Llanelli, South Wales.
The arrested man is being questioned in connection with the teenager's death.
A Dyfed Powys Police spokeswoman said: "Police were called to an incident in Grant Street at about 2.55am this morning.
"A woman was also injured in the incident and is currently being treated at Morriston Hospital (Swansea).
"Her injuries are not thought to be life-threatening."
She added: "A man has been arrested in connection with the incident and is currently in custody.
"Police are not looking for anyone else in connection with this incident at this stage.
"A major incident room has been set up at Llanelli police station. A post- mortem examination is taking place later today.
"Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the incident room at Llanelli police station on 0845 330 2000 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."
Eleven members of same family hospitalised after eating deadly pufferfish
Phone-hacking: The Piers Morgan connection - Mirror admits some stories during Morgan's tenure may have been obtained by illegal means
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
McKamey Manor: This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
- 1 Revolutionary lost Caravaggio painting 'Mary Magdalen in Ecstasy' identified
- 2 McKamey Manor: This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
- 3 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 4 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 5 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands