Man to be sentenced for sexual assault on schoolgirl
A man who sexually assaulted a schoolgirl after tricking his way into her home will appear in court today to be sentenced.
Daniel John Lishman, 36, pleaded guilty earlier this year to counts of sexual assault against girls aged under 13 committed in both Warwickshire and Northamptonshire.
Lishman, of Thorpe Street, Raunds, Northamptonshire, was arrested in April by detectives investigating a serious sexual assault on a girl from Southam, Warwickshire.
He later pleaded guilty to making indecent photographs of children, as well as a number of sexual assaults which took place between 2006 and February 2010.
Lishman, whose victims cannot be identified, will appear before a judge at Warwick Crown Court for sentence this morning.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
Nelson Mandela: 11 inspirational quotes to live your life by
Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
UK weather: People urged to remain vigilant as high tides and strong winds continue through the night
Nelson Mandela death: his life in pictures
- < Previous
- Next >