Murder charge ex-Brookside star Brian Regan in court
Monday 18 April 2011
A former soap star appeared in court today charged with the murder of a nightclub doorman who was gunned down in the street.
Brian Regan, 53, who played Terry Sullivan in the Liverpool-based Channel 4 drama Brookside, is accused of the murder of Bahman Faraji.
Father-of-one Mr Faraji, 44, was shot dead as he left the Belgrave public house in Aigburth, Liverpool, where he had been out with friends on February 24.
Regan, of St Mary's Road, Garston, Liverpool, who appeared in Brookside for 14 years, is also charged with perverting the course of justice.
He appeared by video-link at Liverpool Crown Court today alongside co-accused Edward Heffey, 40, of Beloe Street, Dingle, Liverpool, and Lee Dodson, 42, of Logfield Drive, Garston.
Judge Henry Globe QC listed a plea and case management hearing to take place on July 8.
All three men were remanded into custody.
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Germanwings plane crash: Co-pilot Andreas Lubitz wanted to 'do something people would remember him for'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 1 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 2 Watch: Man takes selfie every mile of 2,600 mile hike, creates amazing timelapse video
- 3 The day I starred in Only Fools and Horses
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories