Pensioner 'killed' boy in Bulgaria
Saturday 28 January 2012
A British pensioner has been charged with murder after strangling an 11-year-old boy he believed had tortured one of his dogs, Bulgarian police say.
The 71-year-old, identified only by his initials DB, had confessed before a judge to killing the boy, the Interior Ministry said.He became enraged because he suspected the boy of torturing his dog.
He had long-term resident status and had lived in the village of Lagoshevtsi for five years. He made a full confession.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- < Previous
- Next >