A plumber appeared at the Old Bailey today accused of causing the death of a young dance teacher of carbon monoxide poisoning from a gas boiler.
Paul Williamson, 52, was remanded on bail to face trial on June 6 next year.
Williamson, of Chaucer Gardens, Sutton, south London, pleaded not guilty to the manslaughter of Elouise Littlewood, 26.
She died after collapsing at her new flat in Bedfont Lakes, west London, in February 2008.
Williamson also pleaded not guilty to causing grievous bodily harm to her boyfriend, Simon Kilby, 32, who was left brain-damaged following the incident.
The plumber, who worked for Malden Plumbing and Heating, of Croydon, also denied failing to properly check the boiler flue under health and safety law.Reuse content