Police hunt man in connection with theft of 250 new iPhones
Police are hunting a man in connection with the alleged theft of more than 250 of Apple’s new mobile phones on the day that they went on sale.
Officers said they wanted to speak to Usman Sethi, a 23-year-old, assistant at an O2 shop in Wimbledon and released an image of him today.
The phones were taken in the early hours of yesterday morning, along with some cash from the safe.
Mr Sethi is described as Asian, 6’1” tall and may be driving a grey Ford Mondeo.
Police also want to speak to Mr Sethi, a Pakistani national, in connection with the theft of jewellery belonging to a family member from his home address in Audley Gardens.
The theft came on the morning that the smartphones, the iPhone 5, were due to hit shelves for the first time.
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are
Poppy Appeal 2014: This is why I won't be wearing a red poppy this year
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Axe wielding man shot dead after attacking four New York policemen on busy street
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 5 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo