Police investigate fatal stabbing of boy, 17
Sunday 15 March 2009
Police are investigating the death of a 17-year-old boy who died following a disturbance at a house in Nottingham on Friday.
The boy, who had been stabbed, was taken to hospital but died shortly afterwards. Two men have been arrested in connection with the death. One, in his 20s, has claimed the youth was a burglar, it is understood. Forensic experts are continuing to examine the scene and police are appealing for witnesses.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >